Skip to product information
1 of 2

RAYO Luxe

Worthy

Regular price $26.50 USD
Regular price Sale price $26.50 USD
Sale Sold out

 Hand poured in small batches and featuring the unique fragrance of genuine jasmine, patchouli and amber, The Worthy Candle will add a little luxury to your home and at the same time remind you that you're absolute worth it and.. worthy!

How does this smell like? Think Jasmine flowers!

Scent Category: Exotic

Materials

Made with a blend of soy wax and beeswax, topped with a crackling wooden wick and paraben free fragrance

Dimensions

9oz | 255g

Safety information

Prior to burning your candle, trim the wick at least ¼ inch. This prevents uneven burning, dripping or flaring.

Avoid drafts, vents or air currents. This will help prevent rapid or uneven burning, sooting, and excessive dripping.

Burn for 2-3 hours each time you light the candle. This will help the candle burn evenly, and remember to trim wicks before each burn.

Never leave a burning candle unattended or lit while sleeping.

If you are going to leave the room or go to bed, be sure to extinguish all candles first.

Never touch or move a burning candle.

Never move a candle container when the wax is liquified.

Don’t burn a candle all the way down. For safety measures, stop burning a candle when there is ¼ inch of wax left in the vessel.

If burning multiple candles, place each candle at least three inches apart from one another. This is to ensure they don’t melt one another, or create their own drafts.

Extinguish a candle if the flame becomes too high or flickers repeatedly. Before re-lighting, let the candle cool, trim the wick, and check for unwanted drafts.

Use extra caution when burning candles during a power outage. Battery-powered lights like flashlights are much safer sources of light during a power failure.

Never burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire. Keep burning candles away from furniture, drapes, bedding, carpets, books, paper, flammable decorations, etc.Keep candles out of the reach of children and pets.

Do not place lit candles where they can be knocked over by children, pets or anyone else.

Do not use water to extinguish a candle, this can cause the hot wax to splatter and could break a glass container.