Frequently Asked Questions
How long does it take for orders to process?
- It typically takes about 3 - 5 business days to process your order.
What kind of wax do you use?
- We use 100% soy wax for our candles.
Do you ship internationally?
- We unfortunately do not at this time. However, we are looking to partner with retailers in foreign countries. The cost of shipping, handling and customs will be reduced significantly with this approach. If you are a retailer or know someone who is and will be willing to stock our products, please have them email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out this form here.
Can I pick up my order?
- Yes you absolutely can! Just make sure you check that option during check out. An email will be sent to you when your order is ready.
Can I order your candles as a souvenir for my event?
- Yes you can! Please email us at email@example.com so we can go over the details and make these extremely special for you.
Can I retail your products?
- That's a possibility. Please fill out this form and we'll be in touch.
What does "burn time" mean?
- If burnt correctly, this is the estimated time it'll take for each candle to deplete.
My wooden wick candle is flaming up. What is the problem?
- This is most likely due to the ash level on the wood. Wait till the candle cools off completely and snag it off with a wick trimmer. Your fingers may also do the trick!
If there are any questions that we didn't answer here, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch!