The simplicity of The Pillar is it's appeal. A simple structure to go with your tablescape during special events or just a fun occassion!
Size & Weight
1.97in W x 3.93in H. Approx. 5.5oz
Burn on a fire resistant tray
Do not leave candle unattended
This candle is made to order, please allow 3- 5 days for processing.
Here to answer your pressing questions
What is this candle made with?
All our candles are made with a blend of soy and beeswax without paraffin. We do this to ensure a consistent and clean burn. All our frangrances are phthalates free.
How much is shipping?
We offer free shipping in the U.S for orders over $75. For orders under $75, Shipped is calculated based on weight and distance. We also offer free local pick within Columbus, Ohio!
How do I properly burn this candle?
Prior to burning your candle, trim the wick at least ¼ inch. This prevents uneven burning, dripping or flaring.
Avoid drafts, vents or air currents. This will help prevent rapid or uneven burning, sooting, and excessive dripping.
Burn for 2-3 hours each time you light the candle. This will help the candle burn evenly, and remember to trim wicks before each burn.
Never leave a burning candle unattended or lit while sleeping.
If you are going to leave the room or go to bed, be sure to extinguish all candles first.
Never touch or move a burning candle.
Never move a candle container when the wax is liquified.
Don’t burn a candle all the way down. For safety measures, stop burning a candle when there is ¼ inch of wax left in the vessel.
If burning multiple candles, place each candle at least three inches apart from one another. This is to ensure they don’t melt one another, or create their own drafts.
Extinguish a candle if the flame becomes too high or flickers repeatedly. Before re-lighting, let the candle cool, trim the wick, and check for unwanted drafts.
Use extra caution when burning candles during a power outage. Battery-powered lights like flashlights are much safer sources of light during a power failure.
Never burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire. Keep burning candles away from furniture, drapes, bedding, carpets, books, paper, flammable decorations, etc.Keep candles out of the reach of children and pets.
Do not place lit candles where they can be knocked over by children, pets or anyone else.
Do not use water to extinguish a candle, this can cause the hot wax to splatter and could break a glass container.
What do I do with my jars when my candle runs out?
Reuse them! Clean out your candle jars by soaking and melting away your remaining wax with hot water. Wash thoroughly with soap and water. Watch video here. Now you have a new cup, pen holder, planter etc! Get creative